Jamie Anderson - Bad Idea

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!


99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Ba...

Lyrics licensed by LyricFind